We are working with a leading engineering consultantcy that currently have a vacancy in their office near Chelmsford for a confident and ambitious person to train as a Structural Technician to assist with the increasing workload in their structures team.
The successful candidate will learn to produce drawings on a wide variety of projects across a range of sectors, both for new and refurbishment schemes and will be supervised under the guidance of a Senior Technician to draw and detail a wide variety of projects as part of a structural team. This opportunity would potentially suit either a school leaver or an ONC/HNC student who is either on day release or recently qualified. College fees will be covered by the company.
- An ONC/HNC qualification or part qualified,
- A keen interest in structures & specifically historical buildings and conservation,
- Experience in AutoCAD is not essential as full training will be given,
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent attention to detail.
This role will allow the technician to learn to develop their drawing and detailing skills.
Apply now for a fantastic chance to join a well-established practice by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.