Are you an experienced Senior Structural Engineer who has led and successfully delivered structures projects and is looking for your next challenge? If so then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy and they work on a variety of interesting and challenging schemes including residential, commercial, retail and logistics amongst others. They are continuing to expand teams and are looking for a senior engineer to help to build and lead a small structures team in their Nuneaton office on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to play a leading role within this evolving team.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 8 years' relevant experience,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skill.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team. This role also has the benefit of agile working with a blend of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.