Are you an ambitious Senior / Principal Infrastructure Engineer who is looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is an employee-owned international consultancy that offers a range of services including civil & structural engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. They currently have a vacancy for a talented Senior / Principal Infrastructure Engineer to join the team in their London office on a full-time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will manage project delivery, technical requirements, understand scope of works, cost planning and agree deliverables, i.e. report, specifications and drawings scope for all projects within the Civils team. An engineer with highways expertise in highways would be ideal.
- Monitor resource relative to each project monthly allowable fee expenditure, defining monthly Civil 3D/CAD requirements and two-weekly engineering workload forecasts,
- Carry out engineering concept design to detailed design, tender and contract on site supervision, to completion, ensuring projects are undertaken in accordance with design briefs and that completion deadlines are achieved, via frequent design reviews with engineers,
- Ensure all design projects and reports within the group are technically compliant, to a consistent quality and standard. Maintain regular 'in house' design reviews and checks,
- Client and design team liaison, assisting in the preparation of fee proposals, financial control of projects when acting as a project manager and undertaking business development,
- You will be responsible for ensuring your projects are delivered to budget, programme and technical standards and meet QA, CDM and HSE requirements,
- Maintain excellent client relationships and contacts to achieve high levels of satisfaction and repeat business. Manage client's expectations and promote a team approach,
- Develop new business opportunities where appropriate and participate with company presentations,
- Motivate yourself and manage staff within group to build coherent high performing teams. Set objectives, monitor performance, coach and develop staff to optimise their potential.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Between 5-10 years' relevant experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Competency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint,
- Competent knowledge of following software, AutoCAD, Civils 3D, MicroDrainage,
- Ideally experience in highways,
- The ability to project a positive and professional attitude at all times,
- Personable and a 'can do' attitude with resource management experience,
- Able to establish rapport and good working relationships within the project team and Clients,
- Able to work as part as a team and collaboratively and co-operatively.
They are looking for a team player with excellent communication skills who will be able to integrate with the team and establish a good working relationships within the project team and Clients
Our client is offering the successful Infrastructure Engineer a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skill set within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals. An added benefit of working for this client is that they offer hybrid working with the opportunity to work from home for 2 days a week.
If you would like to know more about this excellent opportunity please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.