Our client is multidisciplinary with a wealth of engineering experiencing spanning over 30 years.
They are established as one of Irelands finest firms and they are consistently voted as one of the best places to work in the country.
At present, they are looking for an Assigned Certifier to join the business, ideally within the Dublin office however, the role can be undertaken on a fully remote basis.
As an Assigned Certifier, you will be one of the most important members of staff as you will be responsible for managing the BC(A)R Certification process from conceptual design to hand-over across a range of project types including residential, commercial, industrial, logistics, leisure, retail, and healthcare.
ASSIGNED CERTIFIER PROFILE
- 5+ years experienced within an engineering consultancy in Ireland or UK
- Chartered engineering status
- Experienced in attending site visits and facing clients
- Comfortable attracting/ building long lasting business relationships
- An excellent knowledge of the building regulations, on-site inspections, construction detailing, the building control process and project management
- €55,000 - €65,000
- Annual bonus up to €10,000
- 6% Pension
- Dedicated training days and programmes
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible benefit options
Once you have applied to this opportunity, your CV will be sent to my inbox, at which point, I will arrange a suitable time to discuss the role in more detail.
I will disclose the name of my client, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
We treat your information with care and will never send your CV without your prior knowledge/consent.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!