We are excited to be working with a National consultancy, whom are a leader in their field of expertise.
My client is looking for a driven Geo-environmental Engineer. Who is experienced in both Geotechnical and Environmental assessment of sites and undertaking ground risk assessments.
The workload will be varied across the Geo-environmental field and the candidate will be involved in supporting the growing team and clients. Manging client relationships and speaking to approving bodies within approved legislation.
- Undertaking Geo-environmental Assessments of site moving towards specialising in wider contamination or geotechnical aspects.
- Use of drafting software, SlopeW, DORA
- Planning and undertaking ground investigations
- Manage site supervision of remedial works
- Produce geo-environmental reports such as Phase ! Desk studies, Phase II Reports, Ground Investigation reports, Geotechnical Design Reports, Remediation Method Statements and Material Management Plans.
- Preparing site investigation logs utilising AGS Data.
- Good written skills and communication
- Abiltiy you mange your time effectively
- Degree in relation to Geo-environmental Engineering
- A member of appropriate institution
- 3+years experience of Geo-Environmental engineering
- A MSc would be desirable
- Core working hours - 9:30-16:30 (so flexible around this)
- Health insurance
- Pension 4.5%
- 24 days AL option to buy and sell 3 days AL
Please contact me for more information to discuss this great opportunity