If you consider yourself to be a talented Chartered Structural engineer with a CV to prove it and you are considering taking the next step in your career which would eventually see you leading an office then we would like to hear from you!
Our client, an established, progressive and independently owned multi-disciplinary consultancy have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Structural Engineer with demonstrable experience at senior level and strong client facing and business development skills to play a leading role in their Cambridge office.
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Structural Engineer with a proven track record of successful technical and commercial delivery of small, medium and large scale design projects from concept through to completion. The successful engineer should be looking to develop their management and leadership skills with the ambition to progress quickly to Associate level with the desire and ability to have overall responsibility for running an office.
- A degree/Meng in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' UK consultancy experience,
- Technical design excellence and detailed understanding of relevant Eurocodes, British Standards and Building Regulations,
- A strong IT bias with experience in using modelling, analysis and design software and preferably with experience in use of Revit,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to liaise with clients, other members of the team and produce well-written, concise reports,
- You will also need to demonstrate that you have a desire to manage and lead a team of engineers and technicians.
As well as a good team player you will also need to have enthusiasm, drive and determination to meet the demands of a position at this level. In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package and the opportunity to progress is actively encouraged and supported for candidates who demonstrate they have the potential. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about our client & this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply.