We are delighted to be working with a successful multi-disciplinary consultancy that pride themselves on offering their clients creative engineering solutions that are elegant and good value. They have asked to help them find a talented Structural Revit Technician to assist with the increasing workload within their office in Central London on a full time, permanent basis.
You will learn to produce drawings on a wide variety of projects across a range of sectors, both for new and refurbishment schemes and will draw and the successful candidate will detail a wide variety of projects as part of a structural team.
- Strong skills with both AutoCAD & Revit
- Between 2-4 years' experience using Revit on live building structures projects,
- Experience of new build in structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber,
- Experience in refurbishment and change of use,
- Able to work efficiently using your own initiative, with good decision-making & problem-solving skills,
- Ability to estimate time required to prepare and complete drawings and to work to agreed deadlines.
Our client is offering the successful candidate a competitive salary & benefits package and the opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive environment. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you think this role sounds ideal for you and you would like to find out more about please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.