Our client is a highly regarded multi office firm of Consulting Engineers. They have a strong presence in the Home Counties and are looking to appoint additional staff in their busy head office.
They are looking for a creative and ambitious structural engineer to join their team in the Henley on Thames office. This team works on a variety of projects across the residential, leisure, healthcare, education, retail and conservation sectors. Clients are a mixture of national high street names, smaller commercial companies and private individuals. So you’ll have the opportunity to gain wide-ranging experience not always available at this level.
This is a fantastic career development opportunity as they are growing and are looking for individuals who can grow with them. They offer all the support you’ll need to achieve chartered status and the opportunity to mentor and coach less experienced staff.
You will have:
- 2 -6 years' experience across a wide range of sectors
- A BEng or MEng Civil / Structural Engineering or Engineering Design and be a member of the relevant body such as the IStructE.
- Working towards chartership or the ambition to do so.
- Experience of building structures and a knowledge of steel, concrete, timber and load bearing masonry structures
- The ability to design to British Standards or Eurocodes.
- Experience with computer software is desirable – notably TEKLA Structural Designer, Robot and TEDDS.
- Experience across a variety of sectors such as commercial, educational and residential.
- Excellent communication skills with a positive working attitude.
- 25 days’ holiday
- Option to buy additional holiday or sell holiday not used plus additional holiday given for length of service
- Annual bonus (based on company and personal performance)
- Support with ICE / IStructE Professional Development to Chartered level
- Company pension scheme with independent pension advice service
- Employee Assistance Programme giving you free access to counselling and advice in legal, financial and personal matters
This role offers a competitive starting salary which is negotiable depending on the individual's ability / level of experience / qualifications etc., but likely to be in the region of £33-45,000+ p.a.).
For further details, contact : Ian White (Recruitment Director)
Willis White Associates (Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants).
e-mail : email@example.com