Our client is widely regarded as one of London's leading Structural Consultancies. They have a highly respected reputation and are working on some of the capital's most interesting and challenging schemes.
They seek a talented Structural Engineer to join at Associate level. You will ideally be Chartered (not essential) and play a key role in the future success of the company.
The ideal candidate should have:
- degree and Chartered MIStructE or MICE
- excellent communication skills - both within a team and with external clients
- team leading and mentoring experience
- a proven background in building structures design in all materials (preferably 10 years and upwards)
- a keen eye for business development
You can expect to work on a wide range of challenging and interesting projects including a number of high profile, cutting edge schemes.
They are able to offer genuine workload diversity, excellent ongoing career development and a generous salary package which is negotiable depending on the individual's ability, experience etc.,
Contact : Ian White
Willis White Associates
Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment Consultants.