Principal or Associate Civil Engineer
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Principal or Associate civil Engineer to progress and take initiative of their own work load and manage a lead a team of engineers and technicians.
- Detailed design drawings of 3D ground models for volume calculations to technical approval for adoptable highways and drainage to building control,NHBC, S278, S38 S104.
- Excellent communication skills and Business development minded. Working with client and managing the team
- Liaise with clients and external and external agencies such as Environment agency, local highway authorities, water authorities ect.
- Preparation of 3D ground models for volume calculations, cut and fill exercises, vertical road profiles ect.
- Represent the company in multidisciplinary meetings, planning committees and public inquires, on site inspections ect.
- Mange the progress of projects
- AutoCAD experience/Autodesk Civil 3D
- Micro Drainage experience and WinDes
- Microsoft packages ect
- A relevant qualification in Civil engineering
- Preferably charted
- MSc ideally
- Excellent time keeping skills
- Ability to work alone and in a team effectively
- Core working hours - 9:30-16:30 (so flexible around this)
- Health insurance
- Pension 4.5%
- 24 days AL option to buy and sell 3 days AL
Please contact me for more information to discuss this great opportunity