Our client is a growing multidisciplinary consulting engineering form who offer a comprehensive consulting service to the civil engineering and building sectors. They currently have an opening for a Structural Engineer to join their team in Ipswich on a full time, permanent basis.
This role would suit those with at least 2 years' experience of working in a consultancy environment and looking for progression or their next challenge.
Projects: Commercial, health, industrial, leisure, rail and residential.
- Structural design in all common materials,
- Site inspection,
- Working with technicians to produce engineering drawings,
- Opportunities for project management and client liaison are available for those with an interest in these areas.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering is essential,
- Keen to gain Chartership,
- Skilled communicator, capable of producing reports,
- A minimum of 2 years' consultancy experience,
- Excellent technical and numerical skills.
You will be a motivated engineer with a strong desire to succeed and expand your knowledge of buildings structures design in a range of materials.
Excellent training and technical support is on offer as well as a competitive starting salary, along with the opportunity to work alongside Chartered engineers in a dynamic design team. This role also has the added advantage of offering agile working with a blend of home and office working to suit individual needs.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham for consideration.