Do you consider yourself to be talented and ambitious with aspirations to join one of the UK's leading consultancies? If you do then we would like to hear from you.
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering projects and is in the enviable position of having a healthy orderbook. They are looking for a talented and experienced Associate Director to join the transportation team in their London office on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Senior Transport Planner you will be involved on a wide range of projects throughout the UK, taking on a variety of tasks where you will be supported to make a valued contribution to the team; supporting the deliver of projects effectively to strict deadlines, whilst maintaining technical performance standards.
- Preparing Transport Assessments / Transport Statements
- Trip generation calculations
- Capacity assessments using Picady and Arcady
- Preparing Travel Plans
- Construction Logistic Plans
- Servicing Management Plans
- Preliminary Access Design.
- A degree in a relevant field
- A member of a relevant professional institution, e.g. TPS, CIHT or similar,
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience,
- Good communication skills when working withy project teams and clients,
- Ability to apply assessment and numerical skills to project work,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
On offer for the Senior Transport Planner:
- A competitive salary with a range of voluntary and anytime benefits to meet lifestyle choices e.g. salary sacrifice scheme,
- Annual salary reviews,
- 37.5 hr working week,
- 26 days holiday (rising to 31) in addition to bank holidays.
- Excellent training and development culture.
This role offers you the opportunity to join a well-established and highly successful firm, who have a first class reputation in the industry.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
For more details and an opportunity to be considered for this role, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120