Our client, a long established and successful Civil and Structural engineering firm operates both nationally and internationally from their offices in the south of England. They offer design services to all sectors of construction for projects of all sizes and we are working with them to find a motivated and skilled Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum of 5 years' experience to join the team in their Dorking office on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious and motivated to progress to Associate level as the next stage in their career plan.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- A confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability and desire to develop and mentor less experienced members of the team.
Our client is offering a competitive salary & benefits package. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you think this role sounds ideal for you and you'd like to find out more about the client, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.