We are delighted to be working with a long established and unique engineering consultancy that uses research and analysis to offer solutions to their clients for the design, construction and management of buildings and the built environment. They pride themselves on working with their clients to understand their needs, agree a plan of action, and deliver project results professionally and on time and budget.
They have asked us to help them find an ambitious Graduate Structural Engineer to join the team in their Cambridge office on a full time permanent basis. The successful candidate will join a supportive working environment where excellent training towards Chartership is available. Candidates from entry level to those with at least 2 years' experience will be considered for this role.
Location: Our clients offices are ideally situated in the historic city of Cambridge and are within a 10 minute walk away from Cambridge railway station
- A degree in Civil/Structural engineering or equivalent,
- Keen to gain Chartership,
- An understanding of the design of structures in all common building materials e.g. REC, steel, timber and masonry,
- Awareness of the latest design codes and standards,
- An understanding of the relevant legal and regulatory standards,
- Excellent communication skill (written and verbal).
This is a fantastic opportunity that will see you rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity for progression.
If you would like to know more about this Graduate Structural Engineer position & our client, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.