Our client works closely with Architects and other design orientated clients to consistently deliver award-winning, design focused projects throughout the UK.
At present, they are growing their Stirling team which has a headcount of 30 engineers split across Civil and Structural sectors.
You will join the busy, open planned office as a Senior Structural Engineer and work on a wide variety of unique projects ranging from the major multi-million to the small bespoke designs.
At present they are involved in the rebuild of the botanic garden greenhouses, a 5-star hotel and spa in the borders, several small residential estates, large local council contracts such as nurseries, schools, and hospitals.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver detailed structural engineering designs
- Ensure appropriate resources are in place for projects
- Support with the general operations of the design office
- Mentor and support junior engineers and motivate other colleagues
- Assist in preparing tenders and bids
SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
- A Degree in Civil/Structural Engineer
- Membership of ICE / IStructE
- Proven technical ability
- Proficient using various software packages such as TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, ROBOT
- £40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
- 5% Pension
- 30 day annual leave with option to purchase more
- Life assurance
- Enterprise car club access (paid by the company, not expensed)
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
We treat your information with great care and will never send your CV without your prior knowledge/consent.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!