Our client is a growing multidisciplinary consultancy with UK-wide coverage and an envious project pipeline. At present they are seeking an Civil Engineering Technician to join their central Glasgow office.
You will have the opportunity to work on a unique set of projects that include everything from distilleries, retail units and educational buildings to bespoke gym facilities.
Although your knowledge will be put to the test, there is several experienced members of staff that like to be hands on and offer lots of support and in-house training.
CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN REPSPONSIBILITIES
- Provide infrastructure engineer design and detailing of roads, drainage, site levels together with ground modelling and SUDS design
- Undertake detailing to Technical Approval submission standards for Roads and drainage consents
- Liaise with various design teams across the business ensuring best practice is shared
CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN BACKGROUND
- HNC/HND in Civil Engineering
- Use of AutoCAD and Civils3D software
- Strong communication skills
- Confident in own skills but, happy able to recognise when to ask for assistance
- £25,000 - £35,000 Per annum
- 30 days annual leave
- Private Medical cover
- Life assurance
- Critical Illness
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!