Our client is one of the largest employee-owned engineering consultancies in the UK and all employees and enrolled in the ownership programme as soon as they join.
Our client possesses a strong reputation for delivering high-quality projects fit for the modern and ever-changing world and at present they have an opportunity for an ambitious Principal Civil Engineer to join their lively Edinburgh office.
Starting off with a small design office 60 years ago, this multidisciplinary consultancy has expanded to have around 300 staff members across several offices throughout the UK.
As they have such a strong presence throughout the country, they attract a wide range of clients and as a result they have a diverse and envious project pipeline.
As a Principal Civil Engineer, you will be involved in the engineering design of projects across multiple sectors that include the following, health, and leisure, residential, conservation and refurbishment, education, landscaping, industrial and commercial, breweries and hotels to highlight a few.
THE SUCCESSFUL PRINICIPAL CIVIL ENGINEER WILL HAVE
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Chartered or nearing Chartership
- 5+ years consultancy experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Civils3D
- Roads and Drainage experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
- 5% Personal pension scheme
- Award winning training programmes
- Group income protection (50% of paid salary)
- Life insurance (3x salary)
- Flexible time (work from home options)
- Institution fees paid annually
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!