We are pleased to be working with a leading and award winning multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy that have an enviable reputation for delivering high quality projects on time and within budget. They have asked us to help them find a talented Civils 3D Technician to work with a team of civil engineers on a power station project on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will ideally have a background in the power generation industry and will have a minimum of 5 years design experience although, the more design experience the better. The Civils 3D Technician will be based full time on site.
- Review outstanding civil asset defects (Bs and Cs) reported prior to 2022 which have since not been repaired and are not due resurvey in 2022 including review and measurement on site,
- Review on site and determine the access requirements and review all hidden/obscured defects (Ps and Qs),
- Create and review technical specifications,
- Produce designs and sketches
- Review designs for constructability and general compliance
- Create design briefs
- Liaise with consultant designers
- Ensure design and repair is in accordance with the agreed scope of works and relevant.
- Significant technical design experience (5 years minimum)
- Ability to produce drawings and models,
- Broad civil engineering expertise including the understanding and practical application of engineering solutions,
- Familiar with repair and maintenance to existing structures,
- Able to use excel,
- Background in power generation industry
- A degree in civil/structural engineering would be ideal.
They are looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working within a team.
The Civils 3D Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity to work from home.
For further information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.