Our client is a global engineering consultancy firm who are well-known within the industry for their extensive Civil, Structural, Geotechnical, Construction & Digital engineering expertise, and they currently have an opening for a Civils 3D Technician to join the Civils team in their central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
- Continued development of AutoCAD and Civils 3d or equivalent protocols,
- Take overall control and responsibility of project leaders duties in their absence,
- Civils 3d / AutoCAD Drafting.
- Maintaining a professional attitude when communicating with internal and external staff,
- Liaise with Architect and service consultants with respect to questions/queries relating to their documentation and inform the Project Engineer and other members of the project team of any changes.
- Keeping Technicians under your direction, informed and up to date with specific project related issues and changes.
- Attend and be involved with drafting meetings and monthly resource meetings if required.
- Assist with the development and implementation of drawing office standards.
- Checking all drafting staff's work (where required) to comply with the Standard Drafting Procedures.
- ONC/HNC in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' civil drafting experience,
- Proficient ion the use of Civils 3D or Similar,
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
The successful Design Engineer will receive a competitive salary and benefits and there is the potential for the successful candidate to work for 1-3 days in the office with the remainder from home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a large international consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors. If you'd like to apply for this vacancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.