Are you ready to drive your career forward by stepping into a fantastic new role as an Associate Director where you will lead a large team of Civil Engineers?
We are working with an established consultancy who, due to an expanding workload have the opportunity for an Associate Director to join them in their Swindon office on a full-time permanent basis.
As an Associate Director you will have experience of heading a team, being responsible for resourcing, mentoring and ongoing training. This role also offers the potential for a partnership role within the business for the right candidate within 1-2 years.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to become involved in business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Civil Engineer,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- Ability to lead and develop the existing infrastructure teams,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Associate Director will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham or call 07182 726126 for more details and a confidential chat.