Our client is a leading global design and engineering consultancy with a commitment to attracting, retaining and developing people who share a passion for improving the quality of their environments. People come first with this company and hard work is rewarded with long term investment in supporting and developing individuals to ensure that they reach their full potential.
They have asked us to help them find a capable and enthusiastic Rail Engineer join the team in their Warrington office on a full time permanent basis where they will assist the them in developing and expanding their rail presence. Although based in Warrington there is also the opportunity for this role to be carried out on a full time remote working basis.
Projects: NW & Central Region CP6 Workbank, HS2 & Northern Powerhouse Rail and Midlands Hub programmes.
- A BSc/BEng or MSc/MEng or equivalent in a relevant discipline,
- Highly motivated, and committed to personal and professional development,
- Some post graduate experience in Railway and Bridge projects,
- A working knowledge of finite element analysis and software packages such as MIDAS and LUSAS,
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Rail Engineer to take the next step in their career. In return our client is offering a competitive salary & a generous benefits package and a supportive and career enhancing working environment.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.