Would you be interested in joining a company who has sustainable growth and which is being achieved by engineering outstanding solutions for community and place.
My client is seeking an experienced Civil engineer to join their diverse team who shares their vision in engineering excellence. Working in a number of different sectors with the newest digital tools. This is a chance to develop your skills and personal development working on exciting projects.
- BEng Civil Engineering or MEng Civil Engineering
- Membership of relevant professional body ( eg ICE). You may be working towards chartership status or already chartered.
- Substantial UK construction industry design consultancy experience across a number of sectors including the Residential sector
- Good commercial awareness and client liaison experience
- A hands-on approach to detail design and a good understanding of relevant codes and current industry standards
- Ability to speak clearly, confidently, and professionally when dealing with staff, clients and other members of the professional team.
- Ability to write clear and concise technical reports.
- Ability to provide mentoring support to more junior colleagues.
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Holiday allowance with option to purchase additional days
- Range of salary sacrifice to assist with purchasing a bike, technology, and season ticket loans
- Professional memberships reimbursed
- Wellbeing and legal support through employee assistance providers
Please contact me on 01728 726138 for more information or email me at