How would you like to be part of a growing Engineering company who holds a standard of outstanding solutions for community and place. My client seeks new colleagues to join their diverse team in their period of growth who work covering a number of international projects in a number of sectors. If you are motivate and strive to be apart of a team that push for excellence please get in contact.
- Relevant Civil Engineering degree OR ONC or HNC qualification (such as Civil Engineering or Construction and the Built Environment) OR suitable experience or similar;
- Knowledge of Civils 3d, WIINDES and AutoCAD
- Experience of drainage design, highway horizontal and vertical alignment design, highway materials and specification, ground conditions, earthworks and specification
- Knowledge in gaining consents, planning application and approvals processes (S278, S38, S104, etc).
- Able to communicate effectively with clients, architects, contractors and regulatory / statutory authorities to deliver detailed designs.
- Company pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Holiday allowance with option to purchase additional days.
- Range of salary sacrifice to assist with purchasing a bike, technology and season ticket loans
- Professional memberships reimbursed
If you want to know more about this exciting role, Please contact me on 01728 726138 or