Our client is a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy based in central Glasgow and at present, they are looking to add a Senior Precast Engineer to the lively office.
A well-established firm, our client has experienced steady and sustainable growth giving them the scale and resources to deliver large and complex projects (exceeding £450Million) both domestically and overseas.
As a senior precast engineer, you will be working closely with senior managers on the delivery of major structural projects involving precast concrete design and detailing.
You will be responsible for the technical, managerial, and commercial aspects of your project, often working on several at any given time.
- Chartered Engineer or nearing chartered status
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a design office environment
- Experienced in the use of Tekla Structures
- Pre-cast concrete design experience
- Strong leadership skills to plan, manage and direct teams and ensure that projects are adequately resourced
- Commitment to CPD and competence
- £40,000 - £50,000 Per annum
- Hybrid working options
- One-to-one training with dedicated training days
- Although based in Glasgow, options to work remote are possible - apply, even if you dont live in Glasgow!
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!