A busy multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in Glasgow is looking to add a Structural Engineer to their growing business.
The hire is a result of a healthy project pipeline stemming from several successful framework wins (SSE, National Grid for example) that secures work for many years.
Our client is involved in a diverse range of work that includes everything from substations, schools, residential and industrial estates to retail units, costal infrastructure, and renewables. They enjoy taking on exciting and challenging projects and it has seen them appointed to frameworks that are typically out of reach for boutique consultancies of their size.
Day to day schedule
- Involvement with conceptual designs
- Review of drawing productions to ensure design standard compliance
- Delivery of design progress reports
- Attendance of design and construction progress meetings
What you will need
- A degree in Structural/Civil Engineering
- Desire to work towards Chartered status
- Experience within a similar design consultancy
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
- 5% Pension
- Paid Professional Memberships
- Life Assurance
- Flexible working options
- 5 Hour work week
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!