My client is looking for an experienced Charted or near charted Structural engineer to join their team in their period of growth.
My client is a large well-established consultancy who are involved in a range of projects from Education, Residential, public buildings, defence security and more.
You will be managing multiple projects from start to finish and ensure they are within budget, delivered on time and any issues resolved efficiently. You will be working effectively within a multidisciplinary team, building client relationships, and representing the company in a professional manner.
- Degree in Civil or Structural engineering (Charted or working towards Chartership desirable)
- Experience leading a team
- Experience of working with all types of material design
- Experienced in use of TEDDS, SCIA, Tekla
- Hold a UK driving licence
- Good commercial awareness and client liaison experience
- A hands-on approach to detail design and a good understanding of relevant codes and current industry standards
- Ability to speak clearly, confidently, and professionally when dealing with staff, clients and other members of the professional team.
- Ability to write clear and concise technical reports.
- Ability to provide mentoring support to more junior colleagues.
To hear more about this opportunity please contact me on 01728 726138 for more information or email me at