Our client is offering a unique opportunity to lead a design team based in Edinburgh as a Divisional Director.
You will be joining multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy that is experiencing a fantastic growth off the back of multiple project wins with large frameworks with large companies such as Scottish power and the National Grid
In addition, this firm in involved in everything from retail units and industrial estates to residential developments from design conception to construction hand over.
DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITES
- Provide technical and project leadership on multidisciplinary projects
- Team leadership, ensuring team morale is high
- Develop client relationships
- Undertake structural investigation and assessments
- Promote the business at various networking events
- Ensure projects are adequately resourced
- Collaborate with other design offices within the business
DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR PROFILE
- Experienced in leading multidisciplinary projects
- Strong background of leading diverse teams of varying experience
- Track record of delivering high quality, profitable projects
- Comfortable attracting new business
- Fantastic communicator
- Technically astute
- £75,000 + Salary negotiable (varied on experience)
- 5% Pension
- 30 Days annual leave
- Option to purchase/sell additional days
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!