Occupational Health & Safety Manager role
Your new company
This organisation is an industry leader when it comes to providing multi-cloud services for apps.
Your new role
Your new role will see taking lead on the Occupational side of health and safety within the organisation. You will be able to hit the ground running - implementing health and safety on an operational level and communicating strategy to the wider organisation. In your role, you will be able to find local solutions to issues - communicating with parts of the organisation in different offices globally (via Teams). Key duties include:
- You will serve as the company's lead OHS subject matter expert on all technical and regulatory aspects, OHS standards, and best practices.
- Oversee the occupational health regulatory compliance program to ensure compliance with applicable local, regional, national and federal occupational health regulations, directives and standards
- Proactively engage and collaborate with the OHS SMEs to support the OHS activities carried out by the Regional HR Teams
- Partner with key stakeholders to mitigate, prevent or control occupational health risks arising from operations and help develop and deploy suitable risk mitigation measures
- Develop analytics and reports based on KPIs / metrics to help identify preventive measures and create data driven programs
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar role, and will be able to hit the ground running. You will also need a relevant health and safety qualification such as a NEBOSH certificate or a Membership with IOSH.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive rate and a very good duration of contract within a unique role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.