Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with an established structural engineering consultancy based in the southwest of Hampshire. Close to the beautiful New Forest. They work on a range of exciting projects including, new house and flat developments, hotel refurbishments, retail, domestic extension, and loft conversions. and more.
This position is ideal for an ambitious Structural Engineer looking to take that next step on their career path.
- A degree in Civil/Structural engineering or equivalent,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer (ideally),
- A minimum of 6 years' experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Experience of working on all types of building structures projects
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Excellent client facing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity that will see you rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity for progression.
If you would like to know more about this Structural Engineer position & our client, please forward your up to date CV to Sian Burke for more details.