Our client is an established and renowned contractor offering a full range of construction services throughout the South East of England.
They are currently seeking an experienced Structural Engineer with at least 2 years' experience to join their team in North West London. Their work primarily involves working on current projects including deep excavations, top down construction, façade retention and cut & carve.
- Temporary works design
- Value engineering
- Construction methodology / Buildability
- A degree in structural engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience,
- Experience in temporary works design would be ideal,
- Experience in refurbishment projects,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experienced in structural and Geotechnical design.
The successful candidate can expect a rewarding career where experience will be gained in financial & operational fields in addition to engineering.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham.