We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Highways Engineer to join one of the world's most prestigious names in multi-disciplinary engineering services in a role that will offer the successful candidate a career working on some of the most exciting and challenging engineering projects around the globe.
The transportation team in their Bristol office cover all aspects of multidisciplinary design and management from inception to detailed scheme design and delivery support and they require an experienced engineer to take on the role of managing their existing highways team.
- Leading delivery of highway infrastructure improvement projects with input into multi-disciplinary projects.
- Oversee completion of designs and the production and review of design and construction ready documentation.
- Maintaining and developing excellent Client relationships.
- Support in work winning including preparation of bids and tenders.
- Support the development of more junior staff through technical training, on the job coaching and mentoring.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant qualification,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- Extensive experience of working with key clients, e.g., Local Government, National Government, Developers and/or major Contractors.
- Working knowledge of relevant design standards including, TSRGD, Manual for Streets 2, DMRB and associated documents including the Specification for Highway Works.
- Proven track record working as a team, agile, resourceful, resilient to challenge and adaptable to change.
The successful Senior Highways Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.