I am pleased to be working with experienced long standing Engineering consultancy. They are involved with a range of projects, excelling in their engineering fields.
They are looking for an experienced Civil Engineer specialising in Flood risk.
Key role includes -
- Preparation of FRA's, Drainage strategies including SuDS and related drainage matters.
- Interpret drainage and Geotechnical date to develop key strategies for both surface water and wastewater
- Build client relationships and support the team
- BID writing and advise on business matter
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Degree in Civil Engineering . Ideally a Masters
- Charted or working towards
- Atleast 5 years experience working in this specific field
Office hours are flexible and once a satisfactory probation period has passed to work from home.
For more information about this company and opportunity please contact me 01728726138