We have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Civil Engineer to join one of the world's most prestigious and major names in multi-disciplinary engineering services.
The Infrastructure Division in their Bristol office cover all aspects of multidisciplinary design and management from inception to detailed scheme design and delivery support and the Associate Civil Engineer will support their increasing workload. Candidates are required to be self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as within a larger multi-disciplinary team in leading and managing packages of work to completion.
The successful candidate will work on a variety of land development and water projects.
- Responsible for engineering day-to-day activities and main Client contact for projects.
- Produce or oversee the production of technically sound engineering solutions, complying with all relevant technical standards and Client requirements.
- Produce technical reports at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively as part of the Senior Leadership Team to deliver initiatives aimed at improving the technical and professional ability of team members.
- Support bids, fee proposals or offers of service; development of activity schedules/work plans.
- Contribute to and develop technical knowledge networks.
- Undertake project related tasks associated with health, safety and welfare, e.g. Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- Experienced in supporting and managing Clients in the land development and/or water engineering sectors.
- A proven ability to effectively manage projects.
- Ability and desire to lead on Health and Safety practises.
- Experienced in managing and applying technical governance and integrity within a consulting engineering environment.
The successful Associate Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more, please send an updated CV to Sian Burke to be considered.