Would you relish the opportunity to make your mark within a growing and highly progressive multi-disciplinary consultancy?
If so, then we would like to hear from you as we are helping our client to find an experienced Senior Transport Planner to join their growing practice in London on a full time permanent basis as they contend with a busy workload.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments and Travel Plans to support Planning Applications for Residential and Commercial developments.
- A minimum of 6 years' experience as a Transport Planner,
- Experience of travel planning, masterplanning, road collision analysis and public transport strategies,
- Ability to produce Transport Assessments, Statements and Plans independently,
- Significant experience in TRICS database and matrix creation for traffic distribution purposes,
- Junction capacity analysis (Junctions 9 & LinSig),
- Conversant with highway layouts and design (horizontal and vertical alignment) and understanding the Road Safety Audit process and mechanisms for delivering highway works
- Competent in using AutoCAD/AutoTRACK
The successful Senior Transport Planner will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied workload of Traffic design on schemes spanning residential and commercial developments.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you feel you would be a suitable candidate for this role, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.