A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Senior / Associate Structural Engineer to join a leading firm who pride themselves on offering first-class civil design on a wide variety of projects throughout the UK and internationally. They are looking for candidates with a minimum of 5 years' experience to join the team in their C London office on a full-time permanent basis.
This firm has a reputation for focusing on offering a positive contribution to the communities in which they work. The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be given the opportunity to contribute to their impressive portfolio of building structures projects spanning a range of sectors.
Projects: Commercial, residential, education and leisure e.tc.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- 5 years' post-graduation industry experience within buildings structures design,
- A motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Good communication skills, especially with colleagues,
- Willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
The successful Senior / Associate Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package along with exposure to a range of exciting projects.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.