Our client is an award-winning London based engineering practice that specialises in structural & technical design. They currently have a vacancy for a talented Structural Revit Technician to join the team in their London office on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will enjoy being part of a small and friendly team and working with colleagues across disciplines on a wide range of projects across various sectors from small to flagship projects, particularly focusing on residential buildings.
An ability and desire to coach and develop more junior members of the team will also forma an integral part of this role.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Experience of working on building structures projects across a range of sectors, including residential.
- Able to produce accurate technical engineering drawings in a variety of materials.
- Proficient in Revit.
- Good attention to detail, conversant in all building materials with particular focus on in-situ concrete, timber, masonry and steelwork.
- Ability to undertake review and checking of RC detailing and scheduling.
On offer for the Senior Structural Technician:
- Competitive salary,
- Benefits include - contributory pension, life assurance, personal accident insurance,
- Ability to purchase additional holiday,
- Subsidised social activities.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for both flexible and remote working to suit individual needs.
If you think this role sounds ideal for you and you'd like to find out more about the client, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.