ICT Support Technician Bristol Contract 3 Months IT Support
Your new company
A prestigious school in the Bristol area has an opening for a talented Technical 1st Line to 2nd Line Support who wants to succeed in the educational sector. The school's mission to give exceptional and well-rounded education to its students and provide amazing opportunities for teachers and their growing work force.
Your new role
As one of the ICT team, the successful candidate will provide proactive first and second level ICT support for School's Staff, Pupils and Parents as well as configure and deploy new hardware and solutions within the School, all of which works toward providing the best ICT service that the School can deliver.
What you can expect
- Working within a team to deliver first/second line support to all the staff, students and parents accessing the school's ICT facilities.
- Support our Mobile Device Management system and the use of iPads in school
- Support staff to deliver the curriculum using various educational software packages and Apps
- Installing and configuring new equipment and solutions as well as upgrading existing systems
- Learning and maintaining a proficient level of knowledge in the range of ICT systems and applications within the school.
What you'll get in return
An exciting opportunity to expand your IT Support/Infrastructure Support knowledge up to a 2nd Line level. Having varied work, assisting with increasing the efficiency of internal working systems to an ITIL standard. Work flexibility can be agreed post interview.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.