Semi-Skilled Labourer job in Birkenhead.
Your new role
- Your new job would be to assist and build the floors and ceilings using hand tools such as Jig Saw, Circular Saw and Impact and Combi Drills.
- There are 4 components to each POD (Composite insulation, steel structure frame, chipboard and further insulation)
- You will be required to read diagrams and measure out each POD.
- The steel structures are made off site and slot into each other which then need to be bolted together by you.
- The insulation and chipboard would need to be cut to size using the jig saw and circular saw and then secured and drilled into place using the impact and combi drills provided on site.
What you'll need to succeed
- You new job will require you to be able to read diagrams and measurements and set out accordingly
- You new job will require you to mark out the required measurements on both the composite insulation and chip board and cut using hand tools accordingly.
- You will need experience using hand tools such as Circular Saw, Jig Saw, Impact & Combi Drills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive rate of pay (£14 / £15 per hour)
- 40 hour week paid (8am - 5pm Monday - Thursday & 8am - 3pm Friday)
- Temp 2 Perm Opportunity (this company is looking to expand and for the right persons will be offering permanent contracts at the end of the 13 weeks)
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new and growing business based in Birkenhead who are becoming a leading manufacture for the POD system throughout the UK.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please reply with via email with your up to date CV or you most recent work experience. Please feel free to call Amelia on 07761756823