Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering projects and, due to an increased workload, an opportunity has been created for an ambitious Graduate Structural Engineer.
You will join the busy design team where your progress will be overseen by a more senior engineer.
- An Meng/MSc in civil or structural engineering is essential,
- Must be educated to A level standard (Grades A-B),
- Keen to gain Chartership,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Excellent technical and numerical skills.
You will have a strong desire to succeed and expand your knowledge of buildings structures design in a range of materials.
Excellent training and technical support is on offer as well as a competitive starting salary, along with the opportunity to work alongside Chartered engineers in a dynamic design team.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham for consideration.