ETL Developer - Based in Bath - Flexible working - Paying £35,000 - £50,000
Your new company
Hays are working with a health tech solution company based out based in Bath and are looking to recruit ETL Developer in their highly regarded team. The company offers flexible hybrid working, personal development opportunities and a wide range of benefits.
Your new role The client is looking for highly motivated individual that has key experience within ETL tools to join our Data Services Team and help us to improve and expand our transformed data, reporting, and analytics offering for clients and stakeholders of our market leading patient management system. Responsibilities of a ETL developer will include.
- Designing, building, and deploying new ETL solutions in line with stakeholder specifications
- Maintaining and continuously improving the existing ETL suite, ensuring data is handled efficiently and new features are incorporated and released seamlessly
- Collaborating closely with other teams, directors, and customers to gather requirements, develop specifications, assist with data requests, and deliver solutions in a timely manner
- Handling of multiple different and evolving datasets for existing and new markets
- Migrating new data from a variety of different systems into our patient management system
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this position you must have previous skills within ETL tools. First-hand experience in developing ETL solutions (e.g., Talend, Alteryx). In-depth knowledge of SQL and relational databases and additionally the following will be advantageous, experience with coding in Python, R and Java
What you'll get in return
We have a flat structure, which means that teams and individuals make their own decisions, manage their own workloads, and set their own goals. Our values - transparency, collaboration, contribution, and forward thinking - are the cornerstones of our work. Our teams, including the Data Services Team in which this role will be based, embrace agile values and principles, using the scrum framework to deliver value and drive continuous improvement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.