Our client, a dynamic, award winning practice is continuing to expand their London office and to assist with this they are seeking a skilled Infrastructure engineer who has a strong engineering background to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and modelling civil systems by working collaboratively with the many other disciplines and you will be expected to be able to successfully manage and produce designs independently for simple projects, and under supervision for complex projects.
- A degree in civil engineering or equivalent,
- Between 3-5 years' relevant experience,
- A good technical understanding of developing solutions for civil engineering problems including drainage, utilities, pavements, roads, earthworks and flood risk,
- Proficiency in (and enthusiasm for) design and modelling software including AutoCAD, Civil 3D and hydraulic modelling software such as MicroDrainage,
- Experience with approval processes including S104 sewer adoption and S278 works in the public highway,
- Knowledge of BIM and Revit is beneficial but not necessary. A willingness to learn is essential,
- Good knowledge of UK design codes and standards including Eurocodes, British Standards and Building Regulations,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word and Excel).
On offer for the Infrastructure Engineer:
- 9-Day Fortnight (not compressed hours - one genuinely free rest day every fortnight with no change to salary).
- Paid professional membership.
- ICE accredited Training and Development Scheme and dedicated mentor for chartership aspirations.
- Private Healthcare scheme funded by Bryden Wood (tax is payable). Note, this is only available in certain locations.
- Industry competitive salary.
- Regular performance reviews to help with your career progression.
- Pension scheme (matched contribution up to 5%). Note, this is only available in certain locations.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
This role offers excellent career opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic engineer looking for a good long, term role. For further information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.