Conrad Consulting is working with a large engineering firm who have an opportunity within their London office for a Graduate Infrastructure Engineer with a minimum of 1 year's post graduate experience. This role offers the opportunity to join our client at an exciting time, as they expand their London office due to their healthy orderbook.
They work on a range of schemes throughout the UK including commercial, retail, industrial and housing sectors and are looking for a talented and driven individual who brings enthusiasm and an innovative approach to their work.
You will work on civil, highways and drainage design schemes collaboratively with other disciplines, under the guidance of more senior members of the team.
The ideal graduate infrastructure engineer should have the following experience and qualifications:
- A degree in civil engineering with strong desire to attain ICE incorporated or chartered status,
- Real enthusiasm for engineering design. You'll be keen to work in a challenging design environment on the civil elements of projects.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- A good theoretical knowledge of hydraulics, geotechnics, structural principles, and relevant design standards.
- Highly effective problem-solver who takes an organised and systematic approach to solving design problems.
- Willingness to learn modelling software, including AutoCAD and Revit.
- Interest in emerging technologies and innovations in the construction industry.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel).
On offer for the Infrastructure Engineer:
- 9-Day Fortnight (not compressed hours - one genuinely free rest day every fortnight with no change to salary).
- Paid professional membership.
- ICE accredited Training and Development Scheme and dedicated mentor for chartership aspirations.
- Private Healthcare scheme funded by Bryden Wood (tax is payable). Note, this is only available in certain locations.
- Industry competitive salary.
- Regular performance reviews to help with your career progression.
- Pension scheme (matched contribution up to 5%). Note, this is only available in certain locations.
This role offers excellent career opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic engineer looking for a good long, term role. For further information please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.