Senior Environment Sustainability ESG
Your new company
A continuously growing, dynamic consultancy Firm, working extensively in the emerging markets, founded by a group of entrepreneurial and highly experienced international ESG advisors, passionate about harnessing the power of finance to help address the climate, environmental and social challenges facing the world today.
Drawing on experience gained in international organisations such as the World Bank, EBRD and some of the world's largest consulting firms, we work with international financial institutions in challenging environments to help manage and mitigate ESG risk and deliver the projects the World needs. Our projects range from designing ESG systems and building ESG capacity, to managing ESG risk on multi-billion-dollar developments and supporting hundreds of thousands of hectares of reforestation, to designing community investment funds .
Your new role
To support our ongoing expansion, we are now looking to grow our delivery team through the recruitment of a suitably qualified Senior Consultant with relevant experience of addressing ESG risks and opportunities on international projects. The right individual will be a self-starter with a track record in ESIA, ESDD or biodiversity or similar project delivery, and the ability to help support both project delivery and business building.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 -10 years' experience in a similar role working with ESIAs, and ESDD, amongst strong consulting skills .
- An undergraduate d egree in biological, bio physical, or social science required .
- Relevant post-graduate degree desired but not essential .
- The candidate will be driven, with a keen interest in cl imate, environment, biodiversity, or social impact work .
- The candidate should have an interest in being client facing and liaising with them on technical and project requirements
- Salary will be based on skills and experience .
- Essential skills required include
- Carrying out ESIA and ESDD studies as well as d e veloping ESIA and ESDD reports for projects
- Working with IFC Performance Standards and the Equator Principles
- Incorporating stakeholder feedback
- Working within both international and local guidelines and legislation
- Working with other consultants and associates, including support to junior consultants
- Coordinating with contractors and project stakeholders to ensure report requirements are met
- Managing project budgets and schedules
- Implementing appropriate management plans
- Organizing stakeholder meetings, interviews, and workshops
- Representing the firm at meetings with clients, lenders and stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- We pride ourselves on our fast-paced, dynamic, and supportive culture, with a beautiful workspace and many opportunities to socialise .
- We have fostered a small, close knit, family team dynamic, and try to ensure that everyone feels welcome and a part of the team.
- We offer the chance to work on career boosting projects happening worldwide, where new skills can be learnt along the way.
- We provide great opportunities to do complex and engaging work, enhancing your skills, and working with internationally recognized clients.
- There are many benefits to working with us, including competitive salaries, pension scheme cover, sick leave allowance, and enhanced compassionate leave.
- We offer flexible working arrangements, including homeworking and Flexible Fridays, allowing staff to finish work at lunchtime on a Friday for a well deserved long weekend.
- We support up to 1 relevant Professional Membership per year by covering the annual membership fees, as well as eye care allowances.
- We strive to ensure that all our staff are looked after, and that your career will developed with us. Work is ongoing to maintain the highest levels of welfare and satisfaction from every member of our team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.