Technical Services Manager
Your new company
Our mission is to realise the potential of our clients, professionals and partners by building the real estate solutions of the future.
From instilling confidence in today's decisions to re-imagining tomorrow's spaces, we thrive in complex and ever-changing environments.
With deep market knowledge, superior data and proprietary technology, our multi-dimensional perspective helps you use real estate to transform your business and find greater success.
Your new role
* Administration of all weekly and monthly PPM and remedial tasks as follows:
* Completed within SLA
* Comments inserted.
* Remedial works raised.
* Be familiar with info in log book 5 (H&S Requirements) and ensure all reports are familiar with
* Issue and inspect PPE and tools.
* Liaison with Maintenance to ensure all PPM maintenance work is carried out in accordance with
site policies and procedures and within health and safety legislative requirements.
* Weekly and monthly reporting on PPM completion levels.
* Log all materials ordered and ensure POs are raised in a timely manner. Follow up all POs until
materials are delivered to site.
* Management, supervision, and development of engineering staff.
* Give advice to Maintenance on technical competencies required to fulfil PPM maintenance
* Assist Technical and Maintenance to carry out interviews for technical staff.
* Undertake AP duties as required on site for disciplines for which you have the relevant technical
* Deputise for and act as Maintenance as required.
* Any other tasks appropriate to experience and skill level.
What you'll need to succeed
- Preferably be an apprenticed trained engineer who
has recognised technical qualifications in Electrical
and/or Mechanical Engineering.
- IOSH or equivalent health and safety qualification
- Good working knowledge of Electrical and
mechanical systems including HV and AC.
Good verbal and written skills with experience in
WORD and EXCEL documents with the ability to
create technical reports when required.
- A good knowledge of Building Management
Systems; Fire Alarm Systems and General
Building Services (Electrical; AC; Boilers; Water
Systems; Chillers; Generators; UPS's, etc.)
- Impart knowledge and safety training to all
members of staff as required.
- Preferably having several years' experience as a FM engineer.
What you'll get in return
£55,000 - £60,000 + Company Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.