Our client is looking to kick off the year with a key appointment of an Associate Director of their water and wastewater infrastructure team based in Belfast.
Recognised as a market leader in providing engineering solutions fit for the modern world, you will be joining a first-class engineering consultancy.
Your specialist skills will be used to support the team in winning and delivering innovative engineering solutions for both local and strategic UK based clients across Clean Water and Wastewater infrastructure areas.
This will typically include treatment works, desalination, pipelines, and pumping stations.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships with local and national water clients
- Lead on work winning through bid management; production of proposals, fees, and scope definition
- Mentor and develop junior engineers
- Ensure that projects are adequately resourced, profitable, and in line with client expectations
- Provide technical leadership in Water engineering
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- Extensive hands-on experience of design/ project and bid delivery and leadership within the Water engineering sector
- Strong technical water sector background
- Flexible approach to project type, location of project including overseas for site visits if required
- £55,000 - £65,000
- Flexible/ hybrid working
- 10% matched pension
- Annual salary reviews
- Company bonus (bi-annually)
- Life assurance (3x salary)
- 34 days annual leave
- Income protection (50% of salary)
If you have a passion for engineering and have a keen interest in growing a business and developing a team, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
When you hit apply your CV will land in my inbox, at which point, I'll arrange a suitable time to discuss this opportunity with you over the phone.
I'll disclose the name of my client on that initial call, and if you are happy to proceed, only then will I forward your details to my client and arrange an interview.
I may have other similar opportunities on the horizon (not yet advertised) which can be discussed at this point.
If you would rather talk to me before sending a CV, please don't hesitate to call Conrad Consulting (Edinburgh office) and ask for Connor Sandison!