If you consider yourself to be an ambitious and motivated Senior Civil Engineer with a CV to prove it then we would like to hear from you!
Due to a healthy order book and the subsequent expansion of their civil team, our client, a national name in engineering excellence is seeking a talented Senior Civil / Drainage Engineer to join them in their Sevenoaks office on a full time, permanent basis.
Projects include: Residential, Commercial, Education and Industrial sectors.
- Leading projects in the office from small in size to large,
- Design of infrastructure predominantly for residential but also for commercial, education, and industrial sectors including Underground drainage systems and roads to adoptable standards,
- Liaison with statutory bodies such as Southern Water, Environmental Agency and County Roads Departments,
- Proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis, design software and AutoCAD,
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained,
- Willing to attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections,
- Liaise and lead in a professional manner colleagues, clients, contractors and other designers and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to their work,
- Work on projects with consideration to the agreed project budgetary limits and time tables.
- A degree in Civil engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered Engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' previous UK experience,
- Varied experience in the use of: DCG; SUDS; Micro Drainage; Highways; and Civils 3D design,
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required,
- Good civil 3D experience,
- Confident client-facing and communication skills,
- Ability & willingness to mentor other team members.
On offer for the Senior Civil Engineer:
- Competitive Salary based on experience,
- 33 days annual leave including public holidays,
- Paid overtime beyond standard 37.5 hour working week,
- Competitive Pension Scheme,
- Child Care Voucher Scheme,
- Cash Back Health Plan Scheme,
- Cycle to Work Scheme,
- Loyalty Bonus,
- Professional Qualification Bonus,
- Employee Reward Scheme,
- Employee Professional Subscriptions Paid including Institution of Civil Engineers Training Agreement Fees.
This role offers you the opportunity to join a well-established and highly successful firm, who have a first class reputation in the industry.
For more details and an opportunity to be considered for this role, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.