Are you a talented and ambitious Structural Engineer who is looking for their next challenge? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy and following an influx of projects they are looking for a Structural Engineer to join them in their office in Welwyn Garden City on a full-time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be technically sound and will have a working history of the production of design solutions from draft to fully coordinated layouts.
Projects: Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' post graduate experience,
- Experience of working with all common construction materials,
- A detailed knowledge of design to EuroCodes and British Standards,
- Experience of different structural building types and expertise in the use of Tekla Structural Designer would be advantageous,
- Well-organised with an inquisitive mind and keen to learn.
On offer for the Structural Engineer:
- Competitive Salary,
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members,
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays & birthdays,
- Life Assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual professional membership fees paid.
This firm value their employees, recognising the contribution they make to the success of the business and they reward accordingly. An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Structural Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an updated CV to Graham Ventham for more details.