Are you a talented and ambitious Structural Engineer who is looking for their next challenge? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy and they are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join them in their office in Norwich on a full-time permanent basis to deal with an influx of projects.
Projects: Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MIEI) or working towards Chartered status,
- A significant amount of experience managing the whole preliminary design process of projects,
- Working history of production of design schemes from draft to full coordinated layouts,
- Previous experience working on a range of building structures projects, ideally in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors,
- Experience working with all common construction materials,
- Excellent client facing and some business development skills,
- Excellent knowledge of both British & Euro-Codes of Practice for Design and H&S.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Competitive Salary,
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members,
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays & birthdays,
- Life Assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme,
- Annual professional membership fees paid.
Your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
An added benefit of this role is that our client encourages an agile working approach with the opportunity for a mix of office and home working to suit individual needs.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Senior Structural Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.