Senior Structural Engineer needed for Sidcup Office
Your new company
Our client offers detailed design services from project inception through to handover and beyond. Whichever sector we are employed, we take a commercial approach to the engineering design with the ultimate aim of providing cost effective, fully coordinated, sustainable and efficient schemes that can be built to programme and on budget. We strive to be creative and innovative in our work and collaborate within the team to encourage a similar approach throughout.
Your new role
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Structural Engineer to join our expanding Engineering team, and the role will involve undertaking structural surveys and reporting of structural defects on behalf of our social housing and local authority clients, and for the delivery of small projects. This includes commercial offices, retail, residential, education and public buildings amongst others, with construction values up to £60m. Due to the nature of the work, much of the role will be site based, together with the opportunity for hybrid working reporting to the Structural Engineering team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Undertaking detailed design and assessments, production of reports, specifications and schedules
- Experience in Eurocodes and British Standards
- Working knowledge of Structural analysis software
- A broad experience in various construction sectors and materials
What you'll get in return
We offer excellent benefits and initiatives, including:
- Flexible working scheme.
- SimplyHealth healthcare benefit.
- Long service award.
- Bonus scheme.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
- Professional institution fees covered.
- Pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Annual leave inc. sell, buy & carry-over policies.
- Annual season ticket loan.
- Generous maternity & paternity pay.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.