Our client, an innovative and thriving engineering practice in London has an opening for a Civil Engineer with between 1-3 years' of post graduate experience to join them on a full time permanent basis.
This role would be to work across all phases of designs from feasibility to detailed design, on schemes from central London to rural sprawling developments and the ideal candidate should be versed; or wish to advance in adoptable highways and drainage designs, flood risk assessment, ground modelling and sustainable civil engineering strategies.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering is essential,
- Keen to gain Chartership,
- Between 1-3 years' post graduate experience,
- An understanding of Civil Engineering design packages such as Civils 3D and MicroDrainage is essential,
- Experience in residential and/or education background would be ideal,
- A skilled communicator who is capable of producing reports,
- Excellent technical and numerical skills.
On offer for the civil engineer:
- A competitive salary
- 26 days annual leave p.a., plus 8 bank holidays
- An additional 5 days upon completion of 5 years with the business
- Birthday Leave
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- iPhone 11 for both business and personal use
- Full remote working arrangements available
- Unique and comprehensive training programmes covering technical, business, social and environmental themes.
- An 'Investor in People' certified employer
Excellent training and technical support is on offer with the opportunity to work alongside Chartered engineers in a dynamic design team.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham for consideration.